Use of “SQMagazine.co.uk“, or the “SQ Magazine” website is allowed. All other activities, including but not limited to, different forms of communication, bulletin boards, and chat forums, are subject to the terms and conditions.
Copyright for Content
SQ Magazine licenses any material that is found on or accessible via SQ Magazine’s servers, including data, music and text. This includes all software compilations, source code, selected and arranged material, and any other material.
All rights to content are reserved by the site. No individual or entity has the right or title to the material, unless otherwise indicated. SQ Magazine is the owner of all trademarks, logos and service marks that are displayed on this site and server.
The information you save cannot be altered, copied, reproduced, varied, used, published, exploit commercially without SQMagazine.co.uk’s written consent.
SQ Magazine grants you permission to download and print any portion of the materials if you are using them for personal purposes. SQ Magazine must be notified on every copy of the extract to show that it is licensed and owned by them.
NONE The downloads and printed materials are allowed for commercial and non-commercial use.
Submit Content to the Site
All information, photos, music, text, data, software and graphics that you upload to SQMagazine.co.uk will be considered content. For such content, SQMagazine.co.uk will not be responsible for it whatsoever. SQMagazine.co.uk cannot guarantee accuracy, quality, or integrity for such content.
SQMagazine.co.uk also has the right to record IP addresses of locations when users post, transmit, or upload content via the site.
It can also delete content that is irrelevant or outdated or that violates terms and conditions.
You are responsible for all content that you post, transmit, or upload to the public section on SQMagazine.co.uk, including chat forms and other communication methods.
You grant SQMagazine.co.uk full royalty-free rights to use the content in any way they choose, even displaying it to the rest of the world.
Conduct of Visitors
- You agree to not transmit, upload, or post any information against intellectual property rights or the rights of third-parties when you use SQ Magazine. Also, content must not be abusive, injurious, harmful, hateful or vulgar. It should not harass anyone.
- Files that cause site performance to be reduced and share content that contains software viruses
- Upload, transmit or post promotional material to commercial purposes.
- You can’t restrict anyone from accessing the SQ Magazine website.
- If it is not necessary, don’t share irrelevant or unnecessary content.
- You can share content that is not related to the topic of your website.
- You should not use the internet site in a way that is contrary to the terms and conditions as well as the laws and regulations.
- If you are banned from accessing the site, consider alternative ways to access it.
As per law:
(a) Any liability resulting in contracts, tart about this site, and links to third party sites and their contents is disclaimed SQ Magazine.
SQ Magazine disclaims all implied warranties, terms and conditions, including links to third-party websites, their content, accuracy, and other terms and conditions. SQ Magazine cannot guarantee that third-party sites and the site will be free from errors. SQ Magazine does not assume responsibility for any loss of reputation, economic, consequential, or indirect that may be caused by its site or other third-party websites.